How AI Is the Main Driver for Organizational Change – MIT Research
Collaborative research by MIT SMR Connections and SAS reveals that organizations implementing AI have recognized the need to make significant changes to existing practices and processes. This is to enable cross-departmental collaboration; provide a more robust and updated IT infrastructure, and manage new risks that can jeopardize trust in AI.
In this report, explore how leaders of AI initiatives are tackling challenges and creating higher opportunities by:
- Building AI-enabled intelligent organization with focused leadership and collaboration
- Developing workforce skills for AI
- Formulating strategic objectives for AI use cases
- Building new processes for governing trusted AI
- Focusing on risk management and ethics, and more.
As per research, nearly two-thirds of survey respondents reported increased spending on AI technologies in the past year. Furthermore, respondents opine that the benefits of AI require changes in workplace structures, technology strategies, and governance.
This page is FastPass tested and is compliant with Microsoft Accessibility features.