Invoice Policy Template and 7 Tips for Getting Started
Creating a policy to manage invoices, and retain important AP documentation may seem time-consuming initially.
However, with an effective accounts payable policy, you’ll be able to:
- Create a policy that caters to the needs across departments
- Identify ways to work with vendors more efficiently
- Uncover ways to automate data entry and document storage
- Streamline workflows, support remote work, and reduce errors
- Gain visibility across AP
The SAP Concur Guide includes 7 tips on creating a good invoice policy template.
This page is FastPass tested and is compliant with Microsoft Accessibility features.